Lawn Care in Blytheville
With the long, hot, and muggy summers in Blytheville, most lawns in the area need a little extra TLC. Not only do we understand the local weather and its effect on your turf, but we also know which product combinations will bring your lawn from presentable to stunning. The best part is that all you have to do is sit back and enjoy the results.
When you enroll in our comprehensive 7-step lawn care program in Blytheville, you can expect:
- Pre- and post-emergent weed applications at the appropriate times of the year to prevent the growth of future weeds and eliminate existing weeds.
- A liquid lawn aeration service in spring and fall to break up and loosen the soil, allowing your roots room to grow.
- Customized fertilizer applications throughout the year to give your lawn what it needs at different growth stages.
- Liquid dethatcher to remove thatch with minimal effort, improving your lawn’s health.
- Soil amendments as needed to supplement with additional nutrients and minerals your grass requires.
- Lime treatments to pH balance your soil, optimizing growing conditions.
- Unlimited service calls with our full program or a service call within 30 days from each individual application to resolve any issues after treatment.
Whether you have Bermuda, Zoysia, or Fescue grass, give TLC Turfmaster Lawn Care a call and we’ll modify our 7-step lawn care regimen to support your turf effectively!
Lasting Weed Control in Blytheville
Weeds don’t only disrupt the uniform appearance of your lawn, they harbor pests and steal resources, including water, nutrients, and oxygen, from more desirable grasses. The best way to knock them out and prevent invasive regrowth is to eliminate them with effective weed control and maintain a healthy, dense lawn with a good fertilization regimen and proper mowing techniques. At TLC Turfmaster, we include well-timed weed control applications as an essential part of our 7-step lawn care program for just that reason.
Our pre- and post-emergent weed control in Blytheville will help you manage common Arkansas weeds, including:
- Shepherd’s purse
- Corn speedwell
- Annual bluegrass
- And more!
If weeds are taking over your lawn, contact TLC Turfmaster Lawn Care for more information on our effective weed treatments!
Lawn Fertilization in Blytheville
Just like in humans, your lawn’s nutritional requirements change with the stage of growth that it’s in. At TLC Turfmaster Lawn Care, our experts have dialed in what nutrients are needed to keep your grass lush and green.
As part of the lawn fertilization component of our lawn care program, you will receive the following:
- Liquid fertilizer treatments with additives, such as iron and soil amendments, as appropriate.
- Granular fertilizer applications that will be rescheduled if the weather is not conducive for even product spread.
- Customized fertilizer formulations developed to support your specific type of grass and soil conditions.
Don’t waste time researching the best DIY fertilization products for your lawn. The knowledgeable technicians at TLC Turfmaster Lawn Care have already determined what is needed to allow your lawn to thrive. Contact us today!
Lawn Irrigation Services in Blytheville
Adequate water is essential for your lawn to survive the Arkansas summer. Because rainfall is not predictable, a professionally installed sprinkler system gives you the control when Mother Nature doesn’t deliver. Whether you need a new system or help with your existing one, the licensed irrigation specialists at TLC Turfmaster Lawn Care have the necessary expertise to get you up and running. As part of our lawn irrigation services, our bonded and insured technicians provide:
- Professional installation of new lawn irrigation systems.
- Spring start-up service, including functionality checks to make sure everything is working properly.
- Seasonal maintenance and repairs for maximum performance.
- Available maintenance and repairs for pre-existing irrigation systems.
- Proper winterization to protect your system during cold weather.
Contact us to take control of your turf’s water requirements with TLC Turfmaster’s lawn irrigation support.
Lawn Aeration in Blytheville
Are you noticing increased puddling and runoff after it rains and limp, yellowing grass? Normal use, weather cycles, and mowing lead to soil compaction and thatch build-up, making it difficult for much-needed nutrients and water to reach your lawn’s root system. At TLC Turfmaster Lawn Care, we recommend yearly lawn aeration to create holes in the soil to loosen it and improve the penetration of fertilizer and water into the ground. The benefits provided to your turf with lawn aeration include:
- Increased access to nutrients, water, and oxygen.
- More efficient use of fertilizer applications.
- Improved growth and strength of grass roots.
- Reduction in water puddles and runoff.
- Healthier and more vibrant grass.
Help your turf return to optimal health with the addition of aeration from TLC Turfmaster to your current lawn care routine.
Additional Lawn Services in Blytheville
Sometimes your turf needs a little more assistance than what is offered in our base lawn care offerings. To boost the appearance and vitality of your landscaping, we have several additional lawn services available for residential and commercial properties. With affordable pricing, you can pick and choose what your lawn needs. TLC Turfmaster can assist with services such as:
- Innovative pH balancing soil treatments
- Landscape bed maintenance
- Commercial lawn services
Local Service-Minded Lawn Care
Proudly serving Eastern Arkansas since 1993, we are a local lawn care company that understands the local climate and challenges facing both residential and commercial customers. Our technicians are trained to analyze the problems they find in the field and develop solutions for each specific situation, resulting in outstanding service through tailored lawn care. With a slogan of “We Master Your Lawn, so You Don’t Have to, Guaranteed,” TLC Turfmaster is ready to provide quality services to fit your budget and needs. Call us today to see how TLC Turfmaster can transform your lawn.